Grace,
As everyone else has said in their posts, this form of art is pretty amazing. I think you have answered your thesis pretty well. You have given us a history of photo realism, talked about the effects cameras have had on this art, and even gone a tiny bit into the psychological aspect of painting, (this being the part where you talked about paintings having emotion and "heart" in them, rather than a cold picture). All in all a smashing job!
The only thing I wish I saw a little more of was yourself in this topic. That sounds so corny it's ridiculous, but the fact remains, much of this project has been focused on historical happenings and you have not really had an opportunity to form an opinion about something or had to take a stand on an issue. However, the information you have given is stupendous and very interesting. Way to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment